SERVPRO of Reisterstown understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and provide you will excellent customer service to help put your mind at ease while we help assist during your times of need, aiming to make it "Like it never even happened".
SERVPRO of Reisterstown specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Reisterstown can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. SERVPRO of Reisterstown is also certified for Biohazard and crime scene cleanup. We also can clean your duct systems, carpets and upholstery and offer many types of deodorization.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Reisterstown.
SERVPRO of Reisterstown is a 2nd generation family run business that was opened in 1974 and we take pride in the core commitments we instill in our employees and that everyone is treated like family.
SERVPRO of Reisterstown participates in many events thru out the community, such as parades and festivals. We have our annual coat drive which we donate all the coats collected to local shelters. We participate in the annual Beautification Day, helping out with cleaning up the community. We donate to local organizations with in the community.
SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- ASCS - Air Systems Cleaning Specialist
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- General Contractor License: 102563
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Pikesville Chamber of Commerce
- Catonsville Chamber of Commerce
- Professional Business Builders of Catonsville
- Northwest Chamber
- Owings Mills Business Group
- Reisterstown Improvement Assoc.
- Greater Arbutus Business Assoc.