About SERVPRO of Paducah
SERVPRO of Paducah was opened by owners wanting to make a difference in the lives of their customers. We understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
After 12 years as an insurance adjuster, Steve started SERVPRO of Paducah in 2004. His experience in insurance adjusting gives him insight into the needs of the insurance companies so he can provide the best customer service to clients dealing with mitigation.
Steve Durham team includes, Mike Bone who is the Production Manager for SERVPRO of Paducah & Mayfield. Mike joined our staff in July of 2013. He has over 20 years experience in residential and commercial construction. His responsibilities include pre-construction briefings, oversight of subcontractors, and managing our in house construction personnel. He ensures that the water and fire mitigation teams have everything they need to get the job done. Mike also works with customers and insurance companies to make the restoration process as hassle free as possible.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT-Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD-Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP-Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT-Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC-Certified Firm
- OSHA-30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP-Lead Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT-Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Paducah / McCracken County Chamber of Commerce
- IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification)
- National Federation of Independent Business
- AIMC - Actionable Insights Matterport Certified