Serving Indianapolis and Surrounding Areas
24/7 Emergency Service
Erik Olson graduated from the University of Northern Colorado in 2006 with a BS in Business Administration. His education propelled him to quickly help build a thriving SERVPRO business, Olson Restoration/SERVPRO of Greater Boulder in Colorado. In 2012, he became President and CEO.
Erik has been with his family-owned company, SERVPRO of Greater Boulder, since 1980. He (along with co-owners, Kristine C. Olson, Benjamin D. Highsmith, Natalie N. Highsmith, and Scott Beck) is now the owner of six SERVPRO franchises in Colorado, Texas, and Indiana offering mitigation to full-restoration services. He also runs one of the three commercial SERVPRO Global Disaster Recovery Teams in the nation.
Olson Restoration acquired SERVPRO of Indianapolis West in March 2020. The team here welcomes him and is excited to continue growing this business together in both the residential and commercial sectors.
Olson has been recognized for his outstanding achievements and contributions to excellence by SERVPRO corporate. Erik is well versed not only in residential losses but in all types of commercial damages. He is ready to help his clients get their schools, hospitals, and other retail businesses back up and running while navigating through the many challenges that come with projects of this kind.
He lives in Longmont, Colorado, with his wife, Kacey, and his three children. As a man of faith, Erik believes strongly in giving back to his community and is involved with many philanthropic projects and charities.
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician