Thank you for taking a few minutes to visit the online home of SERVPRO of Punta Gorda. We are an Emergency Restoration company focusing on fire, water and storm damage. Our aim is to combat disruption, minimize interruption and get you, your family and your business back on your feet.
The SERVPRO story begins in 1967 when Ted and Doris Isaacson opened the beginnings of what would become SERVPRO. A local business quickly morphed into a national brand and created trust across the country. Today, communities know they can rely and depend on SERVPRO to respond to their needs and undo catastrophic damage, quickly and efficiently.
Locally, SERVPRO of Punta Gorda is owned and operated by Josh and Danielle Marazzito. Josh and Danielle are local restoration professional who have built a reputation on excellence, reliability and quality work. Both Josh and Danielle are veterans in the emergency restoration community with vast amounts of real day-in and day-out experience.
Nationally, communities dotted throughout the country are accustomed to our green trucks and green-shirted technicians addressing fire and water damage. But, hidden within the folds of this work is a slew of ancillary services, mold remediation, addressing catastrophic damage caused by storms and professional cleaning services.
Our technicians are trained professionals and nothing less than "a job well done" will please us.
Explore the site to learn more.
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician