Franchise owners, Brian and Betsy Wells Harvey, are invested in helping the residents of SERVPRO of North Thornton /Brighton communities with all of their residential and commercial restoration needs.
Brian is especially interested in following fire, water, storm, mold, and other specialty restoration jobs through every step of the process that leads to the successful completion of each project. He is passionate about “fixing things” and this translates this passion to his approach to life and business: he shows up, fixes what needs to be fixed, and makes things right when things go wrong!
SERVPRO of North Thornton/Brighton understands that every second counts when it comes to mitigating property damage, and our highly trained restoration technicians are on call 24-hours a day, and have the advanced training, experience, and equipment necessary to restore any job to pre-loss condition.
When Brian is not busy putting peoples lives back together, you can find him spending time with his wife or on wood working projects, fixing cars, and houses. He is an active community member and is involved with local and national charities.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Greater Brighton Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau - BBB
- Small Business Administration
- Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Colorado Jewish Chamber of Commerce
- The System for Award Management
- Colorado Women's Chamber of Commerce