When a fire, water, or mold damage has occurred within your commercial or residential property, we here at SERVPRO of Bellflower understand the disruption it causes to your life or business. Our focus is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Bellflower specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Bellflower can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. Started by Noemi and Manuel, our staff is highly trained in property damage mitigation and restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility, to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our team is equipped with the expertise to restore your property. Our organization has the equipment and experience to handle any size project in Bellflower and the surrounding areas.
Here at SERVPRO of Bellflower we pride ourselves on holding up to our mission, vision and core values, as a family owned and operated company and as a team.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
- Is to develop a team of quality people who focus on excellent service, fairness and mutual respect. Our focus is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
OUR VISION STATEMENT
- To be the premier cleaning, restoration and reconstruction company in the communities we serve.
We believe in 5 key values that represent our company and makes us stand out in the community.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Integrity - Do what's Right and Fair! We act with integrity and honesty in the work that we do, the people we interact with and the decisions we make.
- Customer Service - To achieve total customer satisfaction by understanding what the customer wants and delivering it.
- Teamwork - Our team is reliable, honest, supportive of each other's efforts, enthusiastic and positive. We communicate openly and face challenges optimistically. We are accountable, deliver on promises and strive to exceed expectations.
- Grow Relationships - We want to grow relationships through working in the community, networking, meeting clients on site, and going the extra mile with our work.
- Personal and Professional Growth - We desire personal and professional growth to achieve success. Seeking growth through knowledge and continuous improvement at every level.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CSLB (California): 1046595
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Business Beautiful - Presented by the city of Bellflower
- Risk Fitness Center Non Profit Gold Sponsors
- CA Contractors State License Board
- IICRC Certification Firm
- Better Business Bureau 2019
- EPA Certified Firm
- Risk Fitness Center Non Profit