I spent most of my childhood surrounded by building supplies and drying equipment as restoration has been in the family for two generations. I learned the trade at an early age but left on my own path as many of us do. My passion was aimed at Leadership and Management. Over a decade later, after experiencing our own water damage and how it was managed, I knew I could do better. Actually, I knew I could do a lot better. I searched for many months to find a restoration franchise that shared the same values that I have, a company that put people and customer’s needs first and a company invested in the community. I found this with SERVPRO, a company that has been in the water restoration business since 1967, has locations across North America, and continues to uphold the values it started with.
With an established restoration company behind me, I am now building a team that consists of top quality people experienced in water and fire restoration that focus on service first.
Customer’s deserve support and a company that follows through when they are suffering a loss that is related to one of their biggest investments. This is what you can expect from SERVPRO of Kelowna. We care!
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Lake Country Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau
- Lake Okanagan Insurance Society