SERVPRO of Gillette, Sheridan understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes to your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." SERVPRO of Gillette, Sheridan specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Gillette, Sheridan can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Gillette, Sheridan. If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- Since 2016, SERVPRO of Rapid City has been helping the people of Rapid City and the Black Hills! We teamed up with Northwest Cleaning to expand our service lines to the people in Northeast Wyoming. Our customers call upon us to restore their property and we are available 24/7/365.
Our Commitment to Our Community
- The SERVPRO of Gillette, Sheridan team grew up in Gillette and are raising their families in this energy town. Our leadership is involved in many local organizations that help make our community great.
Our Employees (the heart of SERVPRO of Gillette, Sheridan)
- Our amazing team members are trained to meet and exceed the industry standards set forth by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification). Rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Why SERVPRO of Gillette and Sheridan? (The SERVPRO Difference)
- We are the premier water, fire, and mold remediation service in the Energy Town and surrounding area! Please give us a call 24/7/365 (307) 228-8218 with your fire, water, mold, and disaster cleanup needs!
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm