SERVPRO of Dane County West understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life, home, or business. We are an IICRC Certified Firm and have an A+ rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau). We're available 24/7/365 for emergency services. We specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial properties after a fire, smoke, soot, odor, or water damage from flood, storm, appliance malfunctions, sewer back-ups, broken water pipes, and countless types of leaking pipes. SERVPRO of Dane County West also specializes in mold mitigation and remediation from your home or business and we have the experience and certification in bioremediation, utilizing EPA-approved hospital-grade disinfectants, and are compliant with CDC standard for COVID-19 disinfection. In addition, we are General Contractors (license #1317784) for rebuild services.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we understand that clear communication, quick action, and working closely with insurance carriers by providing quality job files with documented and measured performance is paramount to our success. For a stress-free claims process, SERVPRO of Dane County West can help manage the insurance paperwork and process. We have dedicated Project Managers, Crew Chiefs, and Production teams assigned to every fire, water, mold, bioremediation disinfection, and rebuild job.
What our Customers say...
We're highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified large loss and storm team mobilizations, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Dane County West.
SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Teams can provide help during a storm and commercial large-loss events. The SERVPRO System has a network of strategically positioned storm and large loss teams on standby should a disaster strike near you. Available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, SERVPRO Professionals are prepared for the unpredictable. As a host franchise for SERVPRO National Storm Teams, SERVPRO of Dane County West can directly input loss requests into the National Storm Team database for dispatch.
- IICRC Certified Firm - SERVPRO of Dane County West
- IICRC Certified in:
- Water Restoration
- Applied Structural Drying
- Fire & Smoke Restoration
- Trauma & Crime Scene
- Mold Remediation - Restoration Consultants (Restoration Consultants is an IICRC approved school that works with IICRC to help develop industry-wide standards for water damage and mold remediation).
- General Contractor License #1317784
SERVPRO of Dane County West is locally owned and operated by James and Heather McEllistrem. Not only are Jim and Heather co-owners, but they have also been married for over twenty years and are proud parents of two boys. One at MHS, and the other at UW-Madison.
Jim and Heather met at UW-Madison in 1992 and have enjoyed various careers together. After years in finance for Jim, and corporate sales and marketing for Heather, they moved back to the Madison area in 2012 to be closer to family and to start their own business, SERVPRO of Dane County West. Team SERVPRO of Dane County West takes great pride in working and living in the Dane County, Wisconsin communities we serve.
Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
24-Hour Emergency Service
General Contractor License #: 1317784
IICRC Certified Firm
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- General Contractor License: 1317784
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Nominated as recipient of Expertise's "12 Best Madison Water Damage Restoration Services"
- SERVPRO Industries Millionaire's Club - Bronze Recipient
- SERVPRO Industries Millionaire's Club - Silver Recipient
- SERVPRO Industries Director's Gold Award Honoring SERVPRO of Dane County West
- SERVPRO Industries Director's Silver Award Honoring SERVPRO of Dane County West
- SERVPRO Industries Director's Bronze Award Honoring SERVPRO of Dane County West
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) - A+ Rating
- Middleton Chamber of Commerce
- General Contractor License #: 1317784
- Angie's List Recommended - A Rating
- (AASCW) Apartment Association South Central Wisconsin Member
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certifications (IICRC)
- Mount Horeb Chamber of Commerce
- IICRC Certified Firm
- Fitchburg Chamber + Visitor Business Bureau
- Restoration Consultants
- Verona Chamber of Commerce