SERVPRO of Spokane County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes to your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Spokane County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage. SERVPRO Spokane County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Spokane County.
No job is too small or too large - SERVPRO is the largest restoration company in Spokane and Eastern WA. SERVPRO of Spokane County has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle ALL of your restoration and cleaning needs.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Commercial: SERVPNS876BD
- General Contractor License: SERVPNS876BD
- Mold Remediation: SERVPNS876BD
- Residential: SERVPNS876BD
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Official Cleanup and Restoration company of the PGA Golf Tour
- American Red Cross
- Cleaning and Restoration Certification IICRC