SERVPRO of East Arlington understands the stress and worry that comes with fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
We specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage. We can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for us.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Commitment to our Community.
Our owners, Brent Nicholson and Leo Millan, believe in pouring back into the community as often as possible. Whether it be cooking out for our first responders, investing in local high schools, or simply partnering with other organizations to make a positive impact in our community. Brent and Leo work diligently and encourages all of us here at SERVPRO of East Arlington, to invest in our community whenever possible. Though we have seen substantial growth over the past several years, our mission has remained the same. We want to serve to people of Texas and do everything we can to make our community great. Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust. We work hard to ensure that all of our customers receive the best service and the highest quality results.
We pride ourselves on hiring people with a good work ethic, high integrity, and the ability to work in and adapt to tough conditions. With over 30 years of combined experience in fire and water mitigation, we ensure that all of our employees go through extensive training and the proper certification process to provide the best customer experience we can offer. Whether it be the comprehensive training we provide when new employees begin, the certifications we require our employees to have, or the constant on the job training we provide. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to make it “Like it never even happened.”
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- SSI - Substrate Subfloor Introduction
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- IICRC Certified Firm
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician