Few other SERVPRO franchises have the pleasure of serving the people of more than one state at a time. Our desire to provide professional mitigation and remediation services to two states requires additional certifications and licensing. For both Tennessee and Virginia, SERVPRO of Kingsport / Bristol holds the proper credentials for asbestos abatement and the application of antimicrobial agents. Making your home or business as safe as possible is a crucial part of our role in the communities around us.
Blake Swecker and his dedicated teams also play vital roles in the Tri-City area by helping support our local American Red Cross with several activities throughout the year. Additionally, we also work with other professionals in bringing about changes that benefit those who depend on us to make things “Like it never even happened.” after a disaster or a small mishap. We cooperate with several local insurance companies and the owners of local rental properties for a seamless process. While property owners can make changes to their own homes or businesses, renters often need an advocate who can help ensure safe conditions of their rental units in the Bays Mountain region.
Our IICRC certificates prepare us for the full range of disaster-related cleanups, mitigation work, and remediation tasks needed to maintain properties of all sizes. Our goals are to perform the work needed thoroughly and professionally and save the property owner from any unnecessary expense while blocking any possible damage from becoming an additional hardship.
Our membership as a commercial vendor and reconstruction company helps us keep costs low. When we purchase materials for use in restoring a property, we pass these saving on to our customer. Because we share State Street splitting Bristol into VA and TN, we are licensed contractors in both states simplifying the many services that we can provide. Coping with a flood or fire creates enough stress. We want to make things better again, and as fast as possible.
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- Commercial: 67298
- General Contractor License: 67298
- Residential: 67298
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- 1st Place Commercial Float Bristol Christmas Parade
- Tri-City Apartment Association
- Kingsport Chamber of Commerce
- IICRC- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Bristol Chamber of Commerce
- Insurance Professionals