At SERVPRO we are not what others would consider to be a normal business, with what others might consider to be normal business hours. Several of our highly trained technicians have been born and raised in our community. We are proud to be available to assist you when the unexpected happens. What you can expect is a response from SERVPRO of Kershaw and Lancaster Counties 24/7/365, and we don't just show up and leave, we complete what is needed in regards to water damage, fire damage, smoke damage, storm damage, sewer damage, and a trauma.
We are excited to be involved with a community so rooted in history, and full of heart. We are committed to working with you, our community who is our family, and friends.
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician