SERVPRO of The Main Line understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire, smoke or water damage. The disruption it causes your life, home or business can take a heavy toll on ones already hectic life. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of The Main Line specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial properties after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of The Main Line can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Here at SERVPRO we pride ourselves on our highly trained and qualified staff. Our technicians have years of experience in the construction and restoration industries to get the job done. From their initial training to their ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of The Main Line.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- General Contractor License: PA011863
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Millionares Gold - SERVPRO
- Preferred Contractors Alliance
- Western Chester County Chamber
- Great Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Chester County Chamber of Business & Industry
- Philadelphia Loss Conference
- Main Line Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification -- Certified Firm