SERVPRO of Society Hill is owned and operated by Michael Paparone.
Mike is a Pennsylvania native with more than a decade’s experience in cleanup & restoration. Since purchasing his first franchise in 2012, he has expanded his operations to include four local SERVPRO franchises. Mike is committed to providing the highest standard of professionalism in property damage cleanup and restoration.
The team at SERVPRO of Society Hill is dedicated to serving businesses and homeowners in Philadelphia. Our employees are a tight-knit group of highly trained and dedicated professionals. Production managers and crew members are certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. Learn more about our team members on our employee page.
Insurance and Payment Info
SERVPRO works with most homeowners insurance providers for a stress-free claims process.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation