SERVPRO of Levittown has proudly provided our community with high-quality restoration work for over 10 years. Here at SERVPRO, we understand how stressful water, fire, mold and storm damage in your home or business can be. This is why our team of highly trained professionals is available 24/7 to answer the call in your time of need. We specialize in cleanup and restoration services caused by water, fire or storm damage as well as mold and mildew remediation services.
With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Levittown. Locally owned and operated by Bill Kelly, SERVPRO of Levittown is committed to minimizing the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Our team brings decades of property restoration and cleaning experience to the table. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
The SERVPRO Difference
SERVPRO of Levittown offers the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup and mitigation of your home or business. We have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire and mold remediation service in our surrounding communities: Levittown, Bristol, Croyden, Croyden Heights, Dunlap, Fairless Hills, and Tullytown, PA.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- General Contractor License: PA103007
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Director's Platinum Performance Award
- Director's Gold Performance Award
- Director's Bronze Performance Award
- Double Volume Award
- BNI Yardley
- BNI Newtown
- Bucks County Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration