SERVPRO of Edmond understands the major disruption that fire and water damage has on your life. A loss of any kind is incredibly stressful to you, your family, or your employees. Our goal is to make ANY size loss "Like it never even happened" as quickly as possible.
SERVPRO of Edmond specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a water or fire loss. Our SERVPRO of Edmond team can also mitigate mold from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Edmond.
SERVPRO of Edmond proudly serves Edmond and surrounding areas.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- HAZWOPER 40 Hour Training
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Better Business Bureau