SERVPRO of Edmond understands the major disruption that fire and water damage has on your life. A loss of any kind is incredibly stressful to you, your family, or your employees. Our goal is to make ANY size loss "Like it never even happened" as quickly as possible.
SERVPRO of Edmond specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a water or fire loss. Our SERVPRO of Edmond team can also mitigate mold from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Edmond.
SERVPRO of Edmond proudly serves Edmond and surrounding areas.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HAZWOPER 40 Hour Training
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Better Business Bureau