Michael Miller and Steve Johnston opened SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland on August 20, 2001. They are currently operating their 21st year of business. Michael and Steve are IICRC Certified specializing in Water Damage Restoration, Odor Control, Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning, and Applied Structural Drying. SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland services the Bolivar, Sunflower, and Washington County areas.
SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage. SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. Other services SERVPRO offers are carpet and upholstery cleanings, HVAC cleanings, Post Construction cleanings, and COVID cleanings.
SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland strives on customer service. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- IICRC Certified Firm
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- Mississippi Franchise of the Year