Owners Jeff and Sandy Chestnas founded SERVPRO of West Kirkwood/Sunset Hills in February 2004. Many people asked why a SERVPRO franchise???... Jeff has over 25 years’ experience in the construction and insurance industry. Following a career as a union carpenter, Jeff was introduced to the insurance industry and worked at NCA Group as a catastrophe and daily claims adjuster. With Jeff’s knowledge of construction and insurance he knew the restoration industry was a perfect fit.
Sandy graduated from Fontbonne University in 1987 with her Masters Degree in Communication Disorders. Her passion for helping her patients recover from speech, language and swallowing disorders shifted to helping customers recover from natural disasters.
Jeff and Sandy are well respected in their local community and the restoration community. They continuously give back and support local events and organizations. Jeff is proud to be a Shriner and has dedicated his time to giving back to the St. Louis Shriners Hospitals for Children. Jeff and Sandy have been awarded the Gold Book Society Award and are honored to have a Radiology Room at the newly built hospital dedicated to them. Jeff and Sandy have donated over $100,000 to the hospital as a result of their Annual SERPVRO Golf Tournaments to benefit the hospital.
Jeff and Sandy pride themselves on being locally owned, great work ethic and service they provide to their customers. This starts with their team of “HEROES” in the field, office staff and marketing team. In 2008, they expanded their presence in the community by purchasing another franchise license.
“Our mission is to develop a team of quality people who focus on excellent service, fairness and mutual respect.”
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Entrepreneur Franchise 500 List
- Gold Book Society Award-Shriners Hospitals for Children Donor Recognition Program
- CAI (Community Associations Institute)
- Shriner's Charitable Organization
- Backstoppers, Inc.
- Gateway MS Society
- IFMA - St. Louis Chapter (Internat'l Facilities Management Assoc.)
- The Greater St. Louis Claims Association
- Honorable Order of the Blue Goose - St. Louis Pond
- Kirkwood-Des Peres Chamber of Commerce
- Crestwood-Sunset Hills Chamber of Commerce