SERVPRO of Lake of the Ozarks understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Lake of the Ozarks specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Lake of the Ozarks can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Lake of the Ozarks.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program