SERVPRO of Minnetonka has been serving the Twin Cities area since 1987 when Dave and Sheri Honn opened what was then the first SERVPRO in the state of Minnesota. In 2014 Sheri Honn sold the business to its current owner, Scott Clemente who has been running the business since then. Our values state that above all else, we help our customers. We currently have a trained and certified staff of over 30 people whose main focus is helping our customers in their time of need when their home or business has suffered water, fire, smoke or mold damage.
Commitment to Our Community
The owner of SERVPRO of Minnetonka, Scott Clemente, has been living in the Minneapolis area for the past 10 years with his wife Liz who was born and raised in Eden Prairie, MN. Our goal is to make the communities in which we live better places. We do this through our business as a disaster restoration and repair company, but more importantly by supporting our local communities. In the past we have partnered with local fire departments to educate the public on fire safety, we have conducted blood drives in partnership with the Red Cross, and we are active members of several Chambers of Commerce. In addition, our employees regularly volunteer their time for organizations such as Feed My Staving Children and local food pantries.
Commitment to Our Customers
We make the following promises to each and every customer we serve:
- Quick response time. When you need us, you need us fast! We typically arrive at a customer's door within an hour of them calling us.
- Clear communication throughout the process
- Quality work done by trained professionals
Our crew leads are certified by the IICRC in the various aspects of disaster mitigation, including fire, water and mold. In addition, all of our employees are background checked on an annual basis.
We believe a stable workforce enables us to offer a higher level of service to our customers. We invest heavily in our team with training and full benefit packages for all full-time employees. We have a culture of “work hard and do right by the customer” and feel that our average employee tenure of over 4 years reflects that!
We are a full-service company and regularly produce both residential and large complex commercial projects. In addition, as a licensed general contractor, we have the ability to perform full rebuild services after the mitigation is done. We can truly make it "Like it never even happened."
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Storm Team Rookie of the Year
- Minnesota Multi Housing Association
- Community Associations Institute
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- People Serving People
- Hearts for Homes
- Minnesota Educational Facilities Management Professionals Association
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Institute of Real Estate Management