Storm Damage Restoration
24/7 Emergency Storm Service
- The #1 Choice in Cleanup and Restoration*
- Residential and Commercial Storm Restoration
- Highly-Trained Storm and Flood Damage Cleanup
- Easier Insurance Claim Process
- Faster to any size disaster™
24/7 Emergency Service
Battle Creek, MI | Bedford, MI | Emmet Twp, MI | Pennfield, MI | Springfield, MI | Level Park, MI | Brownlee Park, MI | Olivet, MI | Bellevue, MI | Lakeview, MI | Springport, MI | Urbandale, MI | Harper Creek, MI | Walnut Point, MI | Wattles Park, MI
Residential Storm Damage Restoration
When a storm damages our community, we're ready 24/7. Our service professionals are prepared around the clock, on weekends and holidays to service your residential and commercial storm damage needs.
- Local Storm Cleanup Company
- Residential Flooding and Storm Cleanup
- Severe Weather Damage Restoration
- Wind Damage and Wildfire Cleanup
- Flood Water Removal and Cleanup
Services We Provide
- Biohazard/Crime Scene
- Odor Removal
Roof Tarp and Board-Up Services
If a fire damages your roof, walls, or windows, it’s critical to secure and protect your home or business from further exposure to the elements.
- Our quality roof tarp service helps protect your property from further damage.
- Our board-up services help to secure your property from weather, animals, and illegal entry.
SERVPRO offers 24-hour damage restoration in Battle Creek, Bedford, Emmet Twp, and other surrounding communities in eastern Michigan. Our professionally trained staff understands the stress that comes with fire and water damage and will be with you every step of...
Owners of SERVPRO of North Calhoun County
Recommended For You
What to do immediately after storm damage happensStorm damage can occur at any time and can cause an immense amount of harm to your home. H...
Prepping for Storm DamageIt may not seem like it now, spring is right around the corner and while the weather can b...
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 – (269) 963-3033Residential ServicesWhether your Calhoun County home needs emergency flood damage or your ...