Serving Three Rivers and Surrounding Areas
Here to Help® 24/7.
Our Google Reviews
24/7 Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties officially opened it's doors for business in Three Rivers, MI on January 1st, 2010. The company is locally owned and operated by Tony Blodgett who was born, raised and lives in Schoolcraft, MI. A local to the area, he finds great happiness in helping and serving the communities of Cass & St. Joseph Counties. Over the past 12 years, SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties has proudly donated over 8000 smoke detectors annually to local fire departments for Fire Prevention Awareness Week. Tony's professional key to success is "treat your employees and community well and good things will happen."
SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Performing water damage/fire damage cleanup and restoration in Dowagiac, Cassopolis, Edwardsburg, Marcellus, Union, Three Rivers, Mendon, Constantine, Centreville, White Pigeon, Sturgis, Colon and many more!
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- MRT - Mold Remediation Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Three Rivers Area Chamber of Commerce Community Service Award
- SERVPRO Top 100 Franchise Award
- Outstanding 2015 Sales Performance
- Highest Volume Award for Single License
- Double Volume Award
- Leland Gayheart Fire Safety and Prevention Award
- Michigan Association of Independent Agents - MAIA
- Cassopolis/Vandalia Chamber of Commerce - Board Member
- Three Rivers Area Chamber of Commerce
- SNAP-St. Joseph County Networking Area Professionals
- Dowagiac Chamber of Commerce
- Edwardsburg Chamber of Commerce
- BNI - Gateway City Leaders
- Sturgis Area Chamber of Commerce
- Community Emergency Response Team - CERT
- Michigan Emergency Management Association - MEMA