SERVPRO of Jacksonville Beach / Ponte Vedra is locally owned and operated by Tom and Robin Braddock. They are a family business with strong roots and ties in the community and have just celebrated their 40th year as SERVPRO franchise owners.
Tom Braddock is originally from Jacksonville, Florida, and moved to Atlantic Beach as a young man. His first job was at Pinky Campbell's pharmacy as a Soda Jerk in 1964 (the brick and mortar known today as Ragtime in Atlantic Beach). He was also a volunteer Red Cross Jacksonville Beach Life Guard. Tom graduated from Fletcher high-school in 1967, GO SENATORS! He volunteered for the United States Air-force in 1968, served four years, and proudly attended Florida State University on the GI Bill.
Robin Hardin Braddock was born in Gainesville, Florida, and grew up in the Bunnell/ Flagler County area. She moved to Jacksonville in 1978 as a medical assistant, following her graduation from Daytona Beach Community College (now Daytona State College).
When Robin and Tom met in 1978, Tom had already been working for SERVPRO for two years as a Technician. They saw SERVPRO as a good opportunity to not only be in business for themselves but to serve their community as well. They purchased their first SERVPRO franchise in St. Augustine, Florida in 1981. Following with the Mandarin and then Jacksonville Beach/Ponte Vedra franchises just a few years later, making Tom and Robin Braddock's SERVPRO the longest continuously running cleaning and restoration company in North East Florida. Their two children Lauren Braddock Alcorn and Andrew Braddock are now involved in the family business. Andrew works as an Estimator, Crew Chief, and Project Manager, and Lauren in Commercial Account Management and Large Loss Project Management. Their Son-in-Law, Benjamin Alcorn is the General Manager and also runs their Storm Team.
The Beaches franchise serves the Eastside of Jacksonville, University of North Florida (UNF), Hodges, San Pablo and Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville Beach, Neptune Beach, Mayport, Ponte Vedra, Ponte Vedra Beach, Nocatee, Atlantic Beach, Kernan, and East Arlington.
The Braddock and Alcorn families, proudly making it "Like it never even happened," in the Beaches and Ponte Vedra for 40 years.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked SERVPRO #7 out of its top 500 Franchises.
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked SERVPRO #48 out of its top 500 Franchises.
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked SERVPRO #4 out of its top 500 Franchises.
- Master of Social Media Award, Ponte Vedra Beach Division, St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked SERVPRO #10 out of its top 500 Franchises.
- Lauren Braddock, JBJ 40 Under 40 Honoree
- St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce, Ponte Vedra Beach Division, 2015-2021
- Lauren Braddock, JaxChamber, ImpactJax Board, Chair-Elect, 2018
- Northeast Florida Builder's Association (NEFBA), 2015-2021
- JaxChamber, Arlington Council, 2016-2021
- Lauren Braddock, JaxChamber, ImpactJax Board, Social and Cultural Committee Chair, 2017
- Community Associations Institute (CAI), Northeast Florida Chapter, 2016-2021
- Robin Braddock, Community Associations Institute (CAI), Northeast Florida Chapter, Board, 2021
- Lauren Braddock, Northeast Florida Builder's Association (NEFBA), YPG Board, 2016-2021
- Michael Mitchell, Susan G. Komen Foundation, Board of Directors, 2016
- Lauren Braddock, Northeast Florida Builder's Association (NEFBA), YPG Board, Social Chair, 2019
- Lauren Braddock, JaxChamber, Board of Governors, 2018
- Lauren Braddock, JaxChamber, ImpactJax Board, Chair, 2019
- JaxChamber, Beaches Division, 2015-2020
- Jacksonville Business Journal, Book of Lists, 2015-2019
- Ellen Taylor, Ambassador, Ponte Vedra Division, St. John's County Chamber, 2017-2019
- Lauren Braddock, JaxChamber, ImpactJax Board, Immediate Past Chair, 2020
- Lauren Braddock, JaxChamber, Board of Directors, 2019-2021
- JaxChamber, 2015-2020
- Lauren Braddock, JaxChamber, ImpactJax Board, Professional Development Committee Chair, 2016
- Tom and Robin Braddock, First Coast Blessings in a Backpack, Board of Directors, 2014-2018