SERVPRO of South Shasta County has been independently and locally owned and operated by Doug and Deann Williams. We have been serving the North State areas of Redding CA, Anderson CA, Cottonwood CA and surrounding areas since we've been established in 2000.
We are invested in the future of our community and our customers’ needs. As we’ve grown, our mission has never changed. We serve the people, the businesses and organizations of South Shasta County that help make our community great.
SERVPRO of South Shasta County understands when disaster strikes there are questions and concerns that come with it. At SERVPRO of South Shasta County we focus on helping our customers every step of the way with understanding and compassion.
Our team draws on decades of experience in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Please call us for your restoration needs in your home or business for fire damage, smoke damage and soot, board up, water removal and dehumidification, mold mitigation and remediation, catastrophic storm response, move outs, contents restoration, document drying and contents claim inventory service. We also clean air ducts and HVAC units, biohazard, crime scene and vandalism, carpet and upholstery, drapes and blinds, ceilings, walls and hard floor and deodorization. We work with all insurance companies and are ready to help 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
SERVPRO of South Shasta County has state of the art equipment to insure your home or business is back “Like it never even happened.” We are also a full service and licensed general contractor.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- General Contractor License: 832560
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- BBB A+
- Shasta Business Builders
- Redding Chamber of Commerce