We have been working for decades to earn the reputation and regard that we have from homeowners and businesses throughout both Bel Air and West Hollywood. With such densely populated areas, our professionals must stay prepared for any disaster that could strike properties throughout our service region. This fast response is something that has helped our owners, Arezo Amin and Daniel Jeffries to expand our company to become one of the largest and most renowned in the country.
We offer a comprehensive approach to recovery that seeks to offer every customer the full measure of what they need to bring their property back to pre-loss conditions. Our IICRC-certified professionals have a 24/7 response to disasters and emergency to provide your property with the mitigation, reconstruction, remediation, or restoration work that it requires to get back to normal quickly. We seek to be your one-stop shop for disaster relief and recovery.
Our SERVPRO team has a broad inventory of mitigation equipment to make a difference in your Bel Air or West Hollywood home or business as soon as our professionals arrive. From state-of-the-art extraction and drying equipment to cleaning and deodorization units, we can tackle any damaging effect. As a large loss recovery team, we have the resources to help with substantial disasters happening outside of our region as well.
From the Hollywood Walk of Fame to the high volume of students and visitors to the UCLA campus in our region, we have a considerable amount of tourism throughout the year as well as densely populated residential and commercial districts. No matter the size of the emergency, we have the personnel and inventory of equipment to make it “Like it never even happened.”
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician