Storm Damage Restoration
24/7 Emergency Storm Service
- The #1 Choice in Cleanup and Restoration*
- Residential and Commercial Storm Restoration
- Highly-Trained Storm and Flood Damage Cleanup
- Easier Insurance Claim Process
- Faster to any size disaster™
Here to Help® 24/7.
SERVPRO of Seattle Central and South & Mercer Island
Our Google Reviews
24/7 Emergency Service
Seattle, WA | King County, WA | Mercer Island, WA
Residential Storm Damage Restoration
When a storm damages our community, we're ready 24/7. Our service professionals are prepared around the clock, on weekends and holidays to service your residential and commercial storm damage needs.
- Local Storm Cleanup Company
- Residential Flooding and Storm Cleanup
- Severe Weather Damage Restoration
- Wind Damage and Wildfire Cleanup
- Flood Water Removal and Cleanup
Services We Provide
- Air Duct/HVAC Cleaning
- Biohazard/Crime Scene
- Document Restoration
- Odor Removal
- Roof Tarping/Board-Up
Roof Tarp and Board-Up Services
If a fire damages your roof, walls, or windows, it’s critical to secure and protect your home or business from further exposure to the elements.
- Our quality roof tarp service helps protect your property from further damage.
- Our board-up services help to secure your property from weather, animals, and illegal entry.
There for Seattle Homes and Businesses When You Need It
There is a stigma that follows services like ours, and one that our SERVPRO team hopes to break through fair dealings, honest interactions, and the integrity of our employed professionals. We...
Kirk L. McDonald
Owners of SERVPRO of Seattle Central and South & Mercer Island
Recommended For You
When Storms Strike, SERVPRO of Seattle Central and South & Mercer Island is Here to HelpAccording to seattle.gov, the Puget Sound region is known for its unpredictable ...
Storms in SeattleSeattle, located in the Pacific Northwest, is known for its beautiful scenery, diverse cul...
Who Looks After my Home During a Temporary Flood Evacuation?SERVPRO Restores Flood Damage at Seattle Residences After Storm-Related Flooding.How much ...