SERVPRO of Kitsap County knows that disasters always strike at the most inconvenient time for your home or business. It is common to feel stressed and worried after experiencing fire or water damage. Our goal is to help minimize the disruption to your life while quickly getting your home or business back to “Like it never even happened.”
Here at SERVPRO of Kitsap County we specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a water, fire, or smoke damage. We also provide array of other services such as mold mitigation, biohazard and crime scene cleanup, and content restoration.
SERVPRO of Kitsap County is locally owned and operated by Terry and J’Nene McCann who both grew up in Kitsap County and are invested in this community.
Our team is highly trained in property damage restoration. From on-the-job training, SERVPRO certifications to national IICRC industry certifications, you can rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
We are emergency responders, dispatched when you need help the most. When a pipe bursts on the third floor of your business, a fire erupts in the kitchen, or a sewer line backs up into your home, we will be there for you, day, or night.
We dedicate ourselves to providing the best customer service possible and we strive to respond quickly. We do this because we at SERVPRO of Kitsap County are your neighbors and we care. Our children go to school with yours, we support our local small businesses’ and dine locally because we love our community.
SERVPRO of Kitsap County exists to serve individuals, businesses, and causes in our county. Our fast and professional disaster restoration capability mirrors our steadfast commitment to the communities we serve.
If you need our services please call us 24/7/365 because we are here to help you, our fellow neighbor in your time of need!! (360) 373-1290!!!
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Port Orchard Chamber of Commerce
- Puget Sound Adjusters Association
- Silverdale Chamber of Commerce
- Kitsap Builders Association
- BNI - Success By Referrals
- Bainbridge Island Chamber of Commerce
- Poulsbo Chamber of Commerce
- Kitsap Business Forum
- Bremerton Chamber of Commerce