SERVPRO® of South Arlington is owned by Shannon Wilson, a female, disabled army veteran. Ms. Wilson’s prior experience also includes over 16 years of U.S. Federal Government service with agencies such as, the Defense Intelligence Agency (“DIA”), the National Counterterrorism Center (“NCTC”), the Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board (“PCLOB”), and the Office of the Director for National Intelligence (“ODNI”). Ms. Wilson was also entrusted with a Top Secret/Secret Compartmented Information security clearance, with a counterintelligence polygraph. Ms. Wilson obtained a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Acquisitions and a minor in Human Resources. Ms. Wilson also attended the Command and General Staff School (“CGSS”) obtaining her master’s degree in Military Arts and Science. Additionally, Ms. Wilson is certified as a Defense Financial Manager.
To develop a team of quality people who focus on excellent service, fairness, and mutual respect.
To be the premier cleaning and restoration company in the world.
- Efficiency; and
- Superior Customer Service.
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician