SERVPRO of Northeast Dallas is locally owned and operated. Our team is dedicated to being there to help our local community when disasters strike. There is no doubt that a water, fire, or mold damage event is stressful and overwhelming and causes major disruptions to normal daily operations. Our goal is to be there to help from start to finish!
SERVPRO of Northeast Dallas is highly trained and experienced in clean up and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, water, and storm damage. SERVPRO of Northeast Dallas can also mitigate any size mold and mildew problem from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Northeast Dallas.
If you have any questions or are in need of emergency restoration services, don't hesitate and give our SERVPRO of Northeast Dallas team a call! Our crew is dedicated to making your loss seem "Like it never even happened."
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program