Water Damage Cleanup & Repair
24/7 Emergency Water Removal
- The #1 Choice in Cleanup and Restoration*
- Residential and Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
- Easier Insurance Claim Process
- Faster to any size disaster™
24/7 Emergency Service
Need Water Removal or Flood Cleanup?
Flooding, leaks, storms, and other water damage can strike at all hours of the day, leaving you with extensive damage. We understand time is of the essence when water damage occurs, which is why our team of professionals is dedicated to responding quickly with top-tier equipment to remediate your property.
Services We Provide
- Air Duct/HVAC Cleaning
- Biohazard/Crime Scene
- Document Restoration
- Odor Removal
- Roof Tarping/Board-Up
Residential Water Extraction and Cleanup
Our focus is restoring your affected space to pre-damaged condition. Rest assured, our highly-trained technicians will complete the water removal and cleanup process from beginning to end, helping to ensure it is documented along the way, and dried properly and thoroughly. Our customer-focused professionals will:
- Assess your property's water damage.
- Explain the extent of the water damage and the restoration process so you're able to make an informed decision on how to proceed.
- Use advanced equipment to detect hidden moisture and perform water extraction of any standing water.
- Help ensure your property is clean, dry, and restored to its pre-damaged condition.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Indiana County for Water Damage Restoration?
Highly Trained Restoration Specialists
Our professionals care about you and your property and want to help you get your property back to pre-loss condition after you have water damage to your home or business.
#1 in the Cleanup and Restoration Industry*
Easier Insurance Claims Process
We will help you navigate the insurance claims process and coordinate the necessary paperwork for a quicker, easier experience.
SERVPRO of Indiana County has been serving you since 1967 and we pride ourselves on having the ability to respond to your call 24 hours a day 7 days a week! We understand the stress and worry that comes with...
Recommended For You
How To Find Your Home's Main Water Shutoff ValveAs a homeowner, it's important to know where your home's main water shutoff valve is locat...
The Different Types of FloodsThe 4 Different Types of FloodsFloods are one of the most devastating natural disasters in...
An Overview of Category 2 Water DamageA Quick Guide to Category 2 Water DamageWater damage in your workplace can have many cause...