SERVPRO of Central Chester County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire, smoke or water damage. The disruption it causes your life, home or business can take a heavy toll on ones already hectic life. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Central Chester County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial properties after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of The Main Line can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Here at SERVPRO we pride ourselves on our highly trained and qualified staff. Our technicians have years of experience in the construction and restoration industries to get the job done. From their initial training to their ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Central Chester County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- General Contractor License: PA011863
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Great Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Preferred Contractors Alliance
- Philadelphia Loss Conference
- Western Chester County Chamber of Commerce
- Exton Chamber of Commerce
- Downingtown Chamber of Commerce