At SERVPRO® of Moore we understand the stress and worry that comes after a storm. We are experienced and have sent crews across the country from New Jersey to Louisiana to assist with repair and restoration following major weather events. This also means we have a nationwide support structure that will assist Moore, if or when it's needed. Just like with fire or water damage, the disruption it causes your life and home or business is how we can help. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO® of Moore specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after storms, fire, smoke or water damage. We can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and handles everything locally. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO® of Moore.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO® is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Greater Oklahoma City Chamber