No one is ever fully prepared for or expecting water damage or fire damage to strike their home or business. Here at SERVPRO of Huron & East Seneca Counties, we understand what it is like to experience these disasters, and our goal is to help minimize the intrusion to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Huron & East Seneca Counties specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial properties that have fallen victim to disasters, such as storm damage, water damage, fire damage, mold growth, and many other disasters. Locally owned and operated, SERVPRO of Huron & East Seneca Counties is strategically located in the greater Tiffin area to help remediate damage in the East Seneca Counties as fast as possible. Our employees are extensively trained in water damage restoration, fire restoration, mold remediation, crime and trauma scene or biohazard cleanup, perfectly suiting us to assist with any of your disaster restoration needs in the greater Tiffin area!
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration with an emphasis on restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, our wonderful Tiffin staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. Combining SERVPROs nationwide system of franchise training with our local employees' knowledge of Tiffin and the surrounding counties, SERVPRO of Huron & East Seneca Counties is perfectly positioned to help your East Seneca home or business recover from any disaster.
Here at SERPRO of Huron & East Seneca Counties, we strive to exceed the standards of excellent service. If you have any questions or would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call (419)443-1790 today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- Director's Bronze Standard for Sales and Performance
- Gold Standard for Sales and Performance
- Bronze Standard for Sales and Performance
- Double Volume Award