SERVPRO of Edison, nestled in the heart of Northern New Jersey, is your go-to for tackling the challenges of fire or water damage. We don't just fix properties; we aim to bring back a sense of normalcy, making situations feel "Like it never even happened."
From quaint homes to bustling businesses, our team handles fire, smoke, water damage, and even mold and mildew issues with care and professionalism. Thanks to SERVPRO's comprehensive training and IICRC certifications, we're well-equipped for any restoration task. And being a part of the expansive SERVPRO network means we've got the resources to handle projects of any scale.
Got a restoration concern? Reach out to us.
Having been in the business since 1967, SERVPRO is synonymous with trust in restoration. When thinking of dependable service in Northern New Jersey, think SERVPRO of Edison. Our track record says it all.
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician