SERVPRO of Greenville has been serving the area for over 20 years now. New owners, John and Cynthia Baldwin, have been managing SERVPRO Franchises along the Eastern Coast since 2015. The Baldwins were doing a great job with helping customers and knew that they could do more for the area. When the previous owners wanted to sell their franchise John and Cynthia were ready to take on the new responsibility to help the people of Greene and Pitt Counties.
The leadership and experience from owning a construction company for 30 years is driving new life and growth into SERVPRO of Greenville. The resources available to their customers allows for a one-stop-shop experience for customers. A home water damage can go from disaster to "Like it never even happened," without having to hire multiple contractors and getting multiple bids. An easy experience for homeowners and insurance companies alike.
New resources for commercial properties and storm events are also now available. The Baldwins have hundreds of air movers and dehumidifiers earmarked for large loss and storms. They are ready 24/7 with experienced crews and equipment to take on the biggest commercial losses and storms.
Our goal is to keep our customers happy by treating them like family when they have disaster.
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician