Fire Damage Restoration
24/7 Emergency Fire Service
- The #1 Choice in Cleanup and Restoration*
- Residential and Commercial Fire Cleanup
- Highly-Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
- Easier Insurance Claim Process
- Faster to any size disaster™
Here to Help® 24/7.
Our Google Reviews
24/7 Emergency Service
Your Local Fire Restoration Company
Fire damage can be devastating. But rest assured, our team of professionals will take the necessary precautions to help safely restore your property to pre-fire condition.
Emergency Services 24/7: Our professionals are ready to respond 24/7, including on holidays. Our customer-focused professionals will assess the fire damage to your business, commercial, or residential property.
Insurance Claim Process: Our team will help you navigate the insurance claim process and coordinate the necessary paperwork for a quicker, easier experience.
Residential and Commercial Services: Our professionals have the skills, expertise, and equipment to properly restore your residential or commercial property.
Services We Provide
- Air Duct/HVAC Cleaning
- Biohazard/Crime Scene
- Document Restoration
- Odor Removal
- Roof Tarping/Board-Up
Residential Fire Damage Restoration
When fire damage happens, our fire and water damage restoration team will use advanced technology and cleaning protocols to safely clean and repair your home.
- Board-up and roof tarping service
- Assessment of fire and smoke damage
- Water removal and drying (if present)
- Removal of soot and smoke odor
- Clean all restorable items
Board-Up and Roof Tarping Services
If a fire damages your roof, walls, or windows, it’s critical to secure and protect your home or business from further exposure to the elements.
- Our quality roof tarp service helps protects your property from further damage
- Our board-up services help to secure your property from weather, animals, and illegal entry
SERVPRO of Bemidji, Grand Rapids & Hibbing understands the stress and worry that comes with fire or water damage and the disruption it causes. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like...
Recommended For You
Kitchen Fire Prevented by Using a Fire Extinguisher in Coleraine?In a report published by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), cooking was the ...
Abnormally Dry Conditions in Beltrami County Pose Serious Wildfire Threat?Do you know that people cause 90 percent of fires in Minnesota? Our Bemidji, Grand Rapids,...
How Can I Keep My Elderly Parents Safe From Fire?Our team in Bemidji, Grand Rapids, and Hibbing restores fire damage in Bemidji every year....