SERVPRO of Dartmouth/New Bedford South understands the stress and worry that comes with the disruption fire and water damage can cause. Our objective is to quickly mitigate these damages to make them “Like it never even happened.”
Our locally owned and operated franchise has served the Dartmouth/New Bedford area for over 25 years, and is regarded as being the leading restoration company on the SouthCoast. We are proud to be recognized as more than just a Disaster Restoration company in the eyes of our community – because we truly are so much more than that!
Our President, Doug Glassman, along with members of our Marketing team, show just how dedicated to the community SERVPRO is. Serving on multiple Boards such as the SouthCoast Chamber of Commerce, United Way of Greater New Bedford, SouthCoast Health President’s Council, and Westport Business to Business; our team members are happy to be out in the community building relationships and strengthening the SERVPRO name!
Don’t take it from us; visit our testimonials page to see what the community is saying about us.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Bristol County Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Program
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Cranberry Country Chamber of Commerce
- SouthCoast Chamber of Commerce