SERVPRO of Ravenswood understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes to your life and home or business. Our goal of owners, Grant & Alissa Nitzsche and their franchises is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Ravenswood specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage. SERVPRO of Ravenswood can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our team is highly trained in property damage restoration and has years of experience. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Ravenswood.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today at 773-878-5200.
SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust. Our SERVPRO professionals are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician