SERVPRO of Elmhurst professionals understand your situation. As an agent or adjuster, you have a responsibility to keep claims costs down while still providing the best services possible for your customers.
SERVPRO of Elmhurst professionals are uniquely qualified to help. Our results create a measurable difference, giving you many competitive advantages.
Emergency Response to Claims
Restoring property is the SERVPRO of Elmhurst professional's first priority. Your customer will appreciate the immediate response and you will know everything is being done to limit the damage.
Pretesting Reduces Claims Expense
Restoring property is less expensive than replacing property. Claims Professionals know the rule is, "Restore whenever possible, replace only when necessary." SERVPRO of Elmhurst professionals make sure pretesting is completed on every loss to determine restorability.
Claims Inventory Service
SERVPRO of Elmhurst professionals can provide an itemized loss inventory. You will receive an Excel formatted report and pictures of important items.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
With over 1,700 Franchises nationwide we have the resources to help promptly with any size of problem. SERVPRO Industries is the nationwide Brand you know and trust.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- OSHA - Other Training
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program