We know what our customers need whenever disaster strikes, primarily because our growing roster of restoration technicians has more than 150 years of hands-on experience in restoring properties and the lives of customers affected by disasters and emergencies. Customer service is at the heart of every decision that our team makes, and that begins with the leadership and guidance of our Experienced and Award-Winning Leadership Team. With several successful branches of our brand that they own, the formula for longevity begins with addressing the issues of our customers in a thorough and expectation-exceeding manner. Take a look at our Google reviews and Yelp reviews! This should give you complete peace of mind! You can also visit our Facebook page!
We know how vital preparedness can be when it comes to restoration and recovery, and that is why we have certified technicians in every facet of the industry to give each customer a quality experience from the moment that our professionals first arrive. With accreditations from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) as well as the American Bio Recovery Association (ABRA), we have a team prepared for anything.
All of the success in the restoration industry that our SERVPRO of Columbia County team has seen stems from far more than our experience and professionalism during emergencies and disasters. We also work to make the communities that we share with you a better place by participating in local events and helping charities to continue their good works throughout the county. We are proud sponsors of the Fire5k annual race and golf tournament, which proceeds directly benefit firefighters who have been diagnosed with cancer. We also work to support Columbia County first responders however they need it.
From the Augusta National Golf Club to Augusta’s Museum of History, we have many attractions and landmarks that force our SERVPRO professionals to stay at the top of our game. With so many homes and businesses throughout our broad region and our commitment to customer satisfaction, it is no wonder how our restoration team could acquire more than 1000 5-star reviews online for our prompt response, thorough approaches, and excellent service.
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- Columbia County Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification
- American Red Cross of Augusta