SERVPRO of San Diego East's main goal is to serve our customer. We understand the stress and worry that comes with an unexpected disaster. Whether you're facing fire or water damage, it is never easy to do the cleanup yourself. That's why SERVPRO is proud to help you after water loss, fire damage or mold infestation. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly restore and remediate your property.
As an independently owned and run franchise our goal is to not only give our customers outstanding work but to pour out to our community with a genuine heart to serve others. If you are in San Carlos, Del Cerro, Allied Gardens or the surrounding area, you can count on us to get you back on your feet after disaster strikes!
We understand, first hand, the pain that water and fire damage can bring, and we want to insure that we are with you every step of the way. Our staff is highly trained to be able to handle any water mitigation or fire cleanup needed, and to insure that no matter the extent of the damage, it looks "Like it never even happened."
Give us a call at (619) 280-2377 anytime 24/7! We hope to answer any and all question and to be able to serve you soon!
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- Biohazard Cleanup: 8328326
- CSLB (California): 8328327
- General Contractor License: 1072034
- BBB: Better Business Bureau