The services and skills that our SERVPRO of Oxnard team of experts provides to our communities is available during inconvenient times. We strive to give every customer we serve the best possible experience throughout our restoration, remediation, abatement and cleanup efforts, and that begins with empathy and efficiency with the work that we provide residential and commercial properties in the area.
As members of the Oxnard Chamber of Commerce and BOMA, our franchise is attuned to the needs of commercial services throughout our communities. The owners of our franchise were born and raised within the county, so we have a heart and drive to protect its properties and to help our neighbors whenever disasters strike.
Our SERVPRO team strives to have the highest trained technicians in the industry. Moreover, we endeavor to offer the most advanced equipment and modern techniques designed to make restoration and other services we provide more efficient. We can do complete rebuild work to expedite the entire process as a "one-stop" shopping experience. We even offer asbestos abatement. We promise our services 24/7 to be there whenever disaster strikes to mitigate loss and make the appropriate provisions to overcome the damage that has occurred to your property.
As an active presence in our community extending far beyond emergency situations and cleanup services, our franchise works to give back to the community through charitable organizations such as the American Red Cross and Homes for our Troops. These organizations seek to help those most in need throughout disasters and unfortunate circumstance, and these ventures make our area better and its people stronger.
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CSLB (California): 892710
- General Contractor License: 892710
- Oxnard Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau accredited since 2003