Jim and Julie have nearly 60 combined years of experience in the restoration industry. Jim is a San Diego native that went to Texas for a few years before convincing Julie to give California a shot.
They've spent the last 8 years servicing the Poway and Ramona communities in their time of need. They love working with homeowners and helping them take back control of their homes and lives. They understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of East Poway/Ramona.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, or just have questions about the process, please do not hesitate to call today!
- IICRC Certified Firm
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program