Fire Damage Restoration
24/7 Emergency Fire Service
- The #1 Choice in Cleanup and Restoration*
- Residential and Commercial Fire Cleanup
- Highly-Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
- Easier Insurance Claim Process
- Faster to any size disaster™
24/7 Emergency Service
Your Local Fire Restoration Company
Fire damage can be devastating. But rest assured, our team of professionals will take the necessary precautions to help safely restore your property to pre-fire condition.
Emergency Services 24/7: Our professionals are ready to respond 24/7, including on holidays. Our customer-focused professionals will assess the fire damage to your business, commercial, or residential property.
Insurance Claim Process: Our team will help you navigate the insurance claim process and coordinate the necessary paperwork for a quicker, easier experience.
Residential and Commercial Services: Our professionals have the skills, expertise, and equipment to properly restore your residential or commercial property.
Services We Provide
- Air Duct/HVAC Cleaning
- Biohazard/Crime Scene
- Document Restoration
- Odor Removal
- Roof Tarping/Board-Up
Residential Fire Damage Restoration
When fire damage happens, our fire and water damage restoration team will use advanced technology and cleaning protocols to safely clean and repair your home.
- Board-up and roof tarping service
- Assessment of fire and smoke damage
- Water removal and drying (if present)
- Removal of soot and smoke odor
- Clean all restorable items
Board-Up and Roof Tarping Services
If a fire damages your roof, walls, or windows, it’s critical to secure and protect your home or business from further exposure to the elements.
- Our quality roof tarp service helps protects your property from further damage
- Our board-up services help to secure your property from weather, animals, and illegal entry
In 1999, the Wilson family moved to the Birmingham, AL area to begin building the SERVPRO brand specializing in Water Damage, Fire Damage, Mold Remediation, and other cleaning services. Benji & Brady Wilson took over as Operating General Managers in...
Recommended For You
What Happens After A Fire?!The unexpected has just happened and you've experienced a fire in your home! Few things ar...
Where Should Home Fire Alarms Go?While many homes in Birmingham, AL come already installed with all the smoke alarms you ne...
Commercial Business Fire DamageThe premiums for a bar, garage or a conventional office building may vary widely bas...