At SERVPRO® of Campbell, Claiborne, Scott, and Union Counties, we understand how stressful property damage can be and the disruption it can cause. Our goal is to restore your home or business to pre-loss condition quickly and efficiently and with minimal disruption to your family, customers, and employees.
Our technicians are highly trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the nonprofit certifying body for the cleaning and restoration industry. They are required to undergo rigorous and continuing education and training to stay current with technological advancements and industry best practices.
Franchise owners, Jim and Dania Williams are committed to providing the highest level of service and support to all of the customers they serve. As trusted restoration professionals, you can rely on SERVPRO® of Campbell, Claiborne, Scott, and Union Counties to restore your property damage, “Like it never even happened.”
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- Director's Silver for Outstanding Sales Performance
- President's Gold for Outstanding 2015 Sales Performance