SERVPRO of The Lower Shore understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of The Lower Shore specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of The Lower Shore can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. But that's not all that we can do. Even though we specialize in disasters, we also do carpet cleanings, duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, bio hazardous clean ups, and furniture cleanings.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of The Lower Shore.
SERVPRO of the Lower Shore is an emergency services company but we also can come out to your property to take a look at your property and give you an estimate on the services that you need completed. We not only work with Insurance but we work hand in hand with the homeowner to insure that we are giving the correct price for any services that you need at any residential or commercial property.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- IICRC - Master Fire & Smoke Restorer
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- Residential HVAC Cleaning
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- IAQA - Indoor Air Quality Association Microbial Remediator
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- MWR - Master Water Restorer
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- MTC - Master Textile Cleaner
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- Salisbury Chamber of Commerce
- Queen Anne's County Chamber of Commerce
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Lead Safe Certified Firm
- American Bio-Recovery Association - Bio-Recovery Technician
- Berlin Chamber of Commerce