SERVPRO of Lawrence started as a family run business by Ken and Joyce White in 1975, the same way SERVPRO originally started… right in their own home! Their three sons, Eric, Gregg, and Brian, learned the SERVPRO way of helping homeowners and business owners remediate water, fire, and mold damages “Like it never even happened.” The three brothers took over the business in 1992. They continued to train all those that came to work with them to understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business.
The goal was and still is to help minimize the interruption to your life, quickly return your home or business to its pre-loss conditions and reduce the stress of the unfortunate situation.
We have crew members trained in Water and Fire Remediation, Mold Remediation, OSHA & HIPPA certified, and SERVPRO’s own HERO READY Training. Our entire staff is continuously learning in the field and through new trainings to grow and serve our community better. We now offer full service reconstruction services with two full time general contractors on staff!
Several members of our team work on volunteer projects within the communities of Lawrence, Methuen, and Dracut, MA to help lift them up in areas of need.
When you are in need of fire, water, disinfecting services or mold remediation, call the team in your community that will help make it "Like it never even happened."
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician