SERVPRO of Monterey Peninsula understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Monterey Peninsula specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Monterey Peninsula can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our management staff has over 35 years of combined experience in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Monterey Peninsula.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
SERVPRO of Monterey Peninsula is locally owned and operated.
Steve Carrillo has been the President of this franchise since May of 2014. He relocated with his family from Southern California to Pacific Grove to allow his two young children to grow up in a quiet and safe town. His goal is to build a successful business providing honest and reliable services to the local community while providing long term employment opportunities.
Meet our Management Team:
- Steve Carrillo/President
- Luis Cortes/Production Manger
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CSLB (California): 1019508
- General Contractor License: 1019508
Payment InfoThe following cards are accepted:
- Best Fire Damage Restoration Services
- Salinas Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Monterey Peninsula Chamber of Commerce