A Legacy of Success
The SERVPRO Story
Since 1967, SERVPRO has helped individuals realize their dreams of business ownership. Our founders, Ted and Doris Isaacson, passionately pursued a vision to "help entrepreneurs succeed."
Even today, SERVPRO's second generation owners have woven together that vision and our rich history with a forward-thinking approach.
From humble beginnings to a nationwide company with a dominant Brand in the marketplace, the possibilities for the future of SERVPRO seem endless.
As the Franchise Community that cleaned up damage at the Pentagon after 9/11, an entire school district in Mississippi after Katrina's devastation, and helped restore the U.S. Treasury building, SERVPRO has achieved the following:
- 2010: SERVPRO Industries, Inc. opens new 120,000 square foot warehouse facility.
- 2010: The SERVPRO System grosses more than $1 Billion for the first time in company history.
- 2010: Entrepreneur Magazine ranks SERVPRO as the No. 9 franchise opportunity in the country, as well as the No. 1 in the “Insurance/disaster restoration & cleaning” category for the sixth consecutive year. Allbusiness.com also ranks SERVPRO as the No. 9 franchisor in the country. Dunn and Bradstreet - Ranked #9 FranchiseOpportunity overall.
- 2009: SERVPRO sells its 1,500th Franchise.
- 2008: The Wall Street Journal chooses SERVPRO from 2,900 Franchise brands as one of the 25 High Performing Franchises.
- 2007: SERVPRO Industries, Inc. is given the Golden Torch Award by the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) for innovation in practice.
- 2004: Entrepreneur Magazine ranks SERVPRO as the No. 1 in the Restoration Services category.
- 2002: SERVPRO sets a record, selling 100 Franchises in a year.
- 2000: SERVPRO sells its 1,000th Franchise.
- 1991: The Nashville Business Journal names SERVPRO Small Business of the Year.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of or want to locate a franchise in one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your state. Franchise offerings are made by Franchise Disclosure Document only.